Saturday 18 September 2010

Change of plans!

I got in touch with Dan (a friend that Caleigh and I met while in Australia) and what are the chances but he's living in England at the moment! My plan is to be in Newcastle Sun-Mon and he lives in Durham which is literally 15 minutes away. So instead of heading back to Steve's house i'm just going to hop on a train and head to Durham for a day and go to London from there.
Very excited to have another piece of my Aussie trip in my Euro trip!!
Dan was the Australian that we met while in Melbourne who showed us around and helped us out alot, especially the first month of our trip. Should be nice to catch up and have a look around yet another lovely English town.
I'm sure I'll have lots to say after the next couple of days! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging ... and It is most definitely necessary that you continue to blog often.. i need to live through you so don't leave out any details!

    ReplyDelete